‘The Voice’ Will Be Two Hours Now — Gigantic Waste of Time?
I’ve never in my entire life watched a one-hour show and thought, “you know what would be really great — if this show was two hours long.” In fact, I often find myself infuriated when I’m forced to fast-forward through a large portion of Celebrity Apprentice, presumably because the producers think the show is so fantastic that they refuse to edit out the extraneous material. ‘The Voice’ is hopping on board the piss-off-The-Dishmaster train, by expanding their one hour show to two hours. I imagine that since the ratings are great, they want to use the show for all its worth, thereby maximizing their ad revenue. Here’s the problem — adding an hour fatigues the viewers and inevitably sacrifices the quality of the show. When you get greedy, you lose your cash-cow.
- Did You Know: Will Arnett is the Voice in the GMC Commercials
- Did ‘The Voice’ Edit Out Christina Aguilera’s Lady Gaga Tirade?
- Kate Walsh Stops Show Over Hearing Aid – Time to be a Better Actor
- Conan O’Brien’s Image Errors — It’s Time to Look Rich
- American Idol Performances Not Live — Are the Producers Incompetent?