Tyga Talks to The Breakfast Club — Reveals a Lot About His Relationship With Kylie Jenner
Tyga made an appearance on The Breakfast Club to promote his music, and the interview quickly became a Kardashian interrogation. Though I predict this won’t get too much pick-up given his ambiguity, it’s actually far more revealing than it might seem. Below are some of the more startling revelations. Watch the video to see it in full.
- Tyga isn’t bankrupt. When asked about his finances, Tyga insists that the Kardashians are puppeteers of the press, and planted those negative stories about his life. To prove his point, he asked if we’ve read one negative story since their breakup. To be fair, it’s possible we haven’t read ANY stories, negative or positive, since people care way less about Tyga now that he’s not with Kylie Jenner.
- He claims responsibility for Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna’s style. According to Tyga, both Kylie and Chyna got “glowed up” because of him. Their looks changed, their bodies changed, and their image therefore changed.
- Tyga warned Rob Kardashian about Blac Chyna. Though he’s not specific, it’s clear he thinks Chyna is high maintenance, and Rob is not the man for the task. When pressed for more details, Tyga simply said “you see it.” Enough said.
- Tyga won’t admit that he’s a sexual predator who left his then Baby Mamma for a fifteen year old girl. As for when he and Kylie first began dating, he says they were “friends” until she turned 18.
- He did not approve of Kylie and Kendall’s controversial t-shirts.
- He did buy Kylie a car, but she also bought him a car, which means they basically bought themselves a car.