* You are viewing Posts Tagged ‘Angelina Jolie’
Oh Brad — you have such a way of making yourself into the victim. As part of his cleanup tour, Pitt address the Parade-Magazine-Interview controversy, saying, “I think it’s a shame that I can’t say something nice about Angie without Jen being drug in.” The only snag? Brad Pitt — not the media — is solely responsible for Jennifer Aniston’s name re-surging in their love-triangle mess. And furthermore, if he’s upset that Aniston is getting mentioned, then don’t mention her — regardless of the context. Did I mention that he and Angelina Jolie have a history of taking insensitive, inappropriate actions in the media? If I left my husband for another man — I might be a little nicer. Below are examples of their insensitivity. Enjoy.
- “Because of the film, we ended up being brought together to do all these crazy things, and I think we found this strange friendship and partnership that kind of just suddenly happened. I think a few months in I realized, ‘God, I can’t wait to get to work.’” Angelina Jolie on developing feelings for Brad Pitt while they worked on set together. Celebitchy
- ‘Not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love.’ Brad Pitt on whether his children would see Mr. and Mrs. Smith, a movie he shot while still married to Jennifer Aniston. Daily Mail
- Shortly after leaving Jennifer Aniston, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie posed for W Magazine as a faux family to promote Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Of Pitt’s decision to engage in the shoot, Jennifer Aniston famously said that he was missing a “sensitivity chip.”
- Before their romance was confirmed, Pitt and Jolie took a secret trip to Africa and were busted by the tabloids. Apparently, he didn’t tell Aniston about the trip, and when she saw the photos, she said, “the world was shocked and I was shocked.”
UPDATE: Angelina Jolie can laugh after all. Click here
UPDATE: Jennifer Aniston’s camp responded to this by saying there is “no need to engage with this nonsense.”