Here we go again. There are a lot of different ways to design a stage-worthy costume, and apparently they all involve not wearing pants. Lady Gaga started this trend, and every other female singer in the industry feels the need to copy it. Those include Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, Britney Spears, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, and the list goes on and on. Just because one person becomes known for doing something, doesn’t mean you have to do it too. The reason Gaga is successful, is because she is unique, so by taking her ideas on as your own, you’re merely a copy-cat. I suppose I’m so annoyed because Janet Jackson recently performed on American Idol wearing a black jumpsuit, and I remember thinking that she looked the best I’ve ever seen her. I thought: leave it to Janet to have an individual style, and stand-out without all the bells and whistles. So when she showed up a the Essence Music Festival looking like everyone else, it seriously bummed me out.
- Pierce Brosnan and his son, Sean Brosnan, will star in a film together. Playlist
- Mena Suvari married that guy that likes to grab her butt. Radar Online
- Mel Gibson’s Baby Mamma says he beat her up. TMZ
- Beyonce’s record label is worried that she’s still not speaking to her father. Page Six
- Simon Monjack’s mother is accusing Brittany Murphy’s mother of not calling the cops soon enough. Contact Music
- Fergie is not leaving the Black Eyed Peas. Gossip Cop
- Season 7 of Entourage is premiering soon. Indie Wire
- The world’s ugliest dog is very cute. dlisted.
Some people are speculating that Kelly Clarkson’s new song ‘wash, rinse, and repeat,’ takes a dig at Ryan Tedder, who wrote her hit single, ‘Already Gone.’ Clarkson publicly lashed out at Tedder after she heard Beyonce’s ‘Halo,’ accusing him of basically writing the same song for both of them so he could make double the money. Tedder said that the two songs are similar because he has a specific song writing style, but he in know way tried to get away with pitching the same song to two different artists. Personally, I’m sick of Kelly Clarkson’s disrespectful attitude. First of all, she lodged a mighty accusation Tedder’s way, which could have been extremely damaging to his career. And those songs don’t sound near enough alike to warrant such a tongue lashing. Second, Kelly Clarkson needs to keep her big mouth shut. You might remember her insulting the legendary Clive Davis when he correctly predicted that her non-pop album would tank. Listen below and determine for yourself whether she is perpetuating this Tedder accusation.