There are so many layers to the greatness of the Keeping Up with the Kardashians clip below, I’ve decided to explain it in bullet form to ensure I cover all the key points. Note that the sisterly spat began when Kim accused Kourtney of trying to copy her style.
- A Humanitarian hoe: Kim Kardashian calls Kourtney Kardashian a “fake humanitarian hoe,” because Kim is actually doing things for the world and Kourtney is just pretending. Kim might be a real humanitarian, but she’s also a humanitarian that called her sister a “hoe.”
- Kris Jenner’s reaction: Kris Jenner is clearly the favorite Kardashian, as the matriarch has an unprecedented hustle. Her zen-like response to her kids’ fights is priceless. Plus, she couldn’t help but crack a smile at the ridiculousness.
- Khloe doesn’t give a f*ck: Khloe Kardashian is the queen of bypassing drama with a dazed phone scroll, and this clip is no exception.
- Kourtney’s response: Kourtney has always dominated the savage insults, and her “people-are-dying-Kim” response to Kim losing her $75,000 diamond earring in the ocean has gone down in history as one of the show’s all time best quotes. The fact that this clip gives that quote a callback makes me very happy.
- Kim is a style snob: While Kim might have the best style of the Kardashian clan (excluding mamma Kris), that doesn’t say a lot. Plus, Kanye plays a large role in it and Kim hoards the credit. That being said, she’s taken over Kourtney’s savage insults by calling Kourtney’s stylist’s picks “nasty.”
Watch the glorious clip below. Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Sundays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on E!.