I could not quite put my finger on my issue with Drew Barrymore’s new daytime show — but luckily SNL did it for me. Her sugary sweet approach is much like a Pepsi versus Coca-Cola taste test. Pepsi wins in a one-sip competition, but no one wants to drink the whole can. In the video below, you will see the very brilliant Chloe Fineman deliver one the best impressions I’ve ever seen.
- Miley Cyrus loves weed. Us Magazine
- Drew Barrymore is pregnant. E! Online
- Rebecca Romijn is still a Stamos. Huffington Post
- Did Katie Holmes leave Tom Cruise because of Scientology? People
- Robert Pattinson has a new romance. Hollywood Life
- Charlie Sheen’s custody war continues. TMZ
- Tori Spelling’s fame game now includes a sex tape. Gossip Cop
- Zoe Saldana’s husband declared his devotion in ink. Celebuzz
- Raquel Welch is dating Nigel Lythgoe. Daily Mail
- Avril Lavigne’s ex-husband is bitter. THR
- Is Kelly Brook dating Jeremy Piven? Mirror
Have they even confirmed that they are in a relationship yet? Anyways, real life lovebirds Drew Barrymore and Justin Long star in a new movie about long distance relationships and the trailer looks . . . eh. My experience with romantic comedies though, is that bad trailer = good movie and good trailer = bad movie. Got it? Watch the trailer below and start making predictions.