The ‘Real Housewives’ have always bordered on bullying, but when Brandi Glanville returned to the reunion via video, things took a wrong turn fast. Glanville individually bashed each Housewife in a roast format, which would ordinarily be entertaining, except for the fact that she is not in fact a comedian. It instead seemed like a poorly planned plant on the part of the producers to stir things up, and if that’s what you want, then you should not have fired Brandi in the first place. Watch below to see the cringe-worthy monologue.
- Jimmy Fallon’s daughter was born via surrogate. People
- Vince Vaughn welcomed a new baby boy. USA Today
- Ashley Tisdale is engaged. Just Jared
- Oprah fell victim to racism. The Guardian
- Nicole Scherzinger is back with Lewis Hamilton. Inquistr
- Are Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom having marriage problems? Radar Online
- Kevin Federline married longtime love, Victoria Prince. Us Magazine
- Usher won a renewed custody battle against his ex-wife. Digital Spy
- Brandi Glanville has a new man. HuffingtonPost
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West aren’t selling their baby pictures. TMZ
- Real World star, Sean Sasser, died of an AIDS related illness. He was Pedro Zamora’s former lover, and bravely became one of the first gay relationships ever seen on television. New York Times
You gotta love Wendy Williams. The daytime diva asked LeAnn Rimes every question imaginable, including how her husband, Dean Sheremet, found out about her infidelity, her alleged emancipation from her parents, Brandi Glanville’s printed accusations, and whether she actually trusts her now spouse, Eddie Cibrian. LeAnn handled it well, and despite my dislike for the way she handled her divorce, she’s certainly been blasted enough to last a lifetime. Hopefully she’ll stop poking her husband’s ex-wife on twitter, and put this beast to bed like a grown up girl.
“Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man.” LeAnn Rimes’ intentional dig at Eddie Cibrian’s ex-wife, Brandi Glanville, suggesting that not only does she think of Brandi’s children as “her own,” but she also hopes that Brandi will find another husband sometime soon. Just as a reminder to LeAnn — Brandi had a husband — and you took him.
I find it really convenient that Leann Rimes would tell People Magazine that she “takes responsibility” for having a “selfish” affair with a married man with kids, shortly before the release of her new album. If you wanted to salvage any semblance of respect, you should have discussed it much sooner to avoid this admission looking like a self-interested PR ploy. And to think – this is the nice version of my original post.