It’s now widely known that Kylie Jenner’s best friend, Jordyn Woods, hooked up with Khloe Kardashian’s boyfriend/baby daddy, Tristan Thompson, at a house party. Woods has since been dragged on social media, and she will appear on Red Table Talk to share her side of the story. The truth-table series was launched by Jada Pinkett Smith, and it is the perfect platform for Woods. According to media sources, the Kardashians are livid with Woods — not only for the hookup, but for the decision to publicly discuss the story without their permission. More specifically, Woods signed a non-disclosure agreement, and this might violate it.
With two daughters who married unfaithful addicts and another who was hitched for a mere 72 days, you’d think there would be a little less judgment from the Kardashian clan toward their one male sibling, but fans of the show know that the girls often ride a very high horse in a big, glass house. So when Kim and Khloe told Kris Jenner not to buy a house for their brother, Rob Kardashian, and to “cut the chord” instead, Kris finally defended herself by reminding her family of their own notorious messes. Watch below to see Kris remind Kim of her very abnormal marriage to Kris Humphries.
You’d think that if your entire fortune was based on the Kardashian empire, you’d be a little more grateful for the family that made you famous. But Caitlyn Jenner missed the memo. When the transgender LGBT advocate caught wind of Khloe Kardashian’s Howard Stern interview, she erupted and insisted that her ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashian’s’ step-daughter should simply smile and say only kind things. You can imagine Khloe’s reaction, given Caitlyn’s extremely honest Vanity Fair interview, which involved a very negative account of Kris Jenner’s actions toward not only her transition, but Caitlyn’s children from previous marriageS. And though I have zero issues with honestly and bemoan biting one’s tongue, I do have an issue with hypocrisy, and Caitlyn takes the cake. She’s so concerned with creating a positive image post-transition that she’s forgotten that what the public truly craves is authenticity. In fact, I’d advise Caitlyn to appear on Howard Stern and tell her own story. And yes, I am aware Bruce Jenner is a gold medalist. But both Bruce and Caitlyn have done absolutely nothing since that win, and without the Kardashians, no one would care at all anymore.
Continue reading “KUTK Premiere: Caitlyn Jenner v. Khloe Kardashian”
It’s become pretty standard for anyone with a modicum of fame to call upon their high-level friends to make special appearances on their sub-par shows, and Khloe Kardashian and Snoop are no exception. Sure Snoop has talent, but not in a talk-show medium, and none of the Kardashian clan has had any success in a solo venture. Kendall has, but she’s a model with an actual skill and a different last name. So when Snoop asked Khloe to appear on his web series, she kindly complied in return for his guest spot on her now-cancelled FYI television show. Khloe has over-saturated the talk-show circuit with the same repetitive sound bites, but this time around she took an interesting swipe at Kris Humphries, revealing that she boldly told Kim not to marry such a “loser.” Watch below.
There’s much to be discovered during New York Fashion Week, but the most riveting revelation of the entire event is that we’ve officially found a member of the Kardashian clan with actual talent. Kendall Jenner walked the runway for Marc Jacobs 2014 Fall collection, earning her a coveted high-fashion VIP pass. There’s controversy surrounding her bare breasts, but I’ll put my prude leanings aside to compliment fashion’s new it-girl. Watch her rock the runway below.
And now for my larger point. If the Kardashians did in fact leak this, then I’m inundated with unfavorable adjectives that I will leave out of this article. Why would anyone think its okay to publicly expose someone’s drug addiction? Lamar Odom has his own career, his own children, and his own family to worry about, and this revelation does nothing to ensure his recovery. If it’s a PR move to preempt a divorce fallout from the cheating rumors flying around, then it’s nothing short of evil. Perhaps I’m wrong. I realize they all willingly chose to expose their private lives for public gain. But there’s a line in the sand, and if I’m right, this crossed it.
- Ethan Hawke married Uma Thurman too young. Huffington Post
- Seth MacFarlane is dating Alexis Knapp (Ryan Phillipe’s baby mamma). NYDN
- Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa are getting married. Vibe
- Amanda Seyfreid is dating Justin Long. The Blemish
- Kim Kardashian was spotted with her baby. PopSugar
- Will Arnett is dating Katie Lee (Billy Joel’s ex-wife). DListed
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez are on the outs over Justin Bieber. Idolator
- Carmen Electra caught Simon Cowell in bed with Lauren Silverman. ICYDK
- Soleil Moon Frye is pregnant. E! News
- Katie Couric responded to Kim Kardashian’s twitter diss. Hollywood Life
- Jennifer Lopez is returning to American Idol. Celebuzz
- Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb had a baby. TV Guide
- The Khloe Kardashian divorce rumors continue. Socialite Life
- Jimmy Fallon’s daughter was born via surrogate. People
- Vince Vaughn welcomed a new baby boy. USA Today
- Ashley Tisdale is engaged. Just Jared
- Oprah fell victim to racism. The Guardian
- Nicole Scherzinger is back with Lewis Hamilton. Inquistr
- Are Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom having marriage problems? Radar Online
- Kevin Federline married longtime love, Victoria Prince. Us Magazine
- Usher won a renewed custody battle against his ex-wife. Digital Spy
- Brandi Glanville has a new man. HuffingtonPost
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West aren’t selling their baby pictures. TMZ
- Real World star, Sean Sasser, died of an AIDS related illness. He was Pedro Zamora’s former lover, and bravely became one of the first gay relationships ever seen on television. New York Times