If you know The Dishmaster, then you know I have a strict policy against publishing paparazzi pictures. I will; however, publish pictures posted by the celebrities themselves, and you can often find some gems on instagram. I’ve posted this week’s top snaps below. Enjoy!
- Christina Ricci got married. WetPaint
- Marc Anthony wants to read JLO’s memoir. Huffington Post
- Tori Spelling can’t afford a vasectomy. RealityTvWorld
- Bruce Jenner wasn’t invited to Kim Kardashian’s engagement. DListed
- Katherine McPhee is embarrassed she got caught cheating. ICYDK
- Jersey Shore’s Pauly D is having baby mamma drama. LATimes
- Minka Kelly & Chris Evans split. Daily Mail
- Kelly Clarkson got married. MTV
- Kendra Wilkinson has a family feud. RumorFix
- Lily Collins and Zac Efron are dating. Just Jared
- Olivia Wilde & Jason Sudeikis are pregnant. PopSugar
- Orlando Bloom & Miranda Kerr separated. CNN
- Chris Brown got arrested. TMZ
- 7TH Heaven isn’t so glorious after all. TMZ
Can someone please explain to me what exactly goes through the mind of celebrities when they use twitter? If only there was a forty minute delay on their tweets so that they had more time to think. Miranda Kerr posted a picture of herself breast-feeding, calling it, “just another day at the office.” First, I’d like to remind celebrities that they have a duty to maintain their mystique, and bringing people too far into their private lives is a mistake. Second, I’m not one of those individuals that advocates breast-feeding in public. I find it uncomfortable, and unless there’s some kind of blanket covering a woman’s breast, it’s borderline inappropriate. And no — I’m not afraid of the backlash for saying so. Lastly, is Miranda Kerr some kind of freak of nature that can miraculously get back into shape seconds after giving birth? How is that possible?
When Annie Leibovitz photographed Demi Moore’s naked and pregnant body for the cover of the 1991 Vanity Fair magazine, it was considered an artistic masterpiece. It was a feminist statement, which told women everywhere that they could be both beautiful and pregnant at the same time. Plus, it was original. Annie Leibovitz is a fantastic photographer because of her unique creative vision. Since that shot, photographers and celebrities everywhere have copied the idea, and every woman under the sun poses naked while pregnant. It’s not that I don’t love a naked, pregnant body –it’s that I don’t love copycats, and it’s time to retire the idea. To see what I mean, click the links below.